The brand new Dracorage Mythal: There’s one in particular that I didn’t know anything about. What the heck is that? According to the forgotten realms wikia, this was a 250,000 mile zone that, when a certain star was in the right alignment, caused dragons to become violent for ten days. From what I can tell, the Dracorage was created so that the dragons would fight each other and keep them from working together to rule the world. There are a ton of details on all of this on this page on the DD site.
Although guide will not say how many dragons he’s got, or exactly what products he could be
- Zhent Rian Nightshade is starting to become sitting close to Lord Neverember. Council cannot like it.
- In the event the Neronvain are dead, Queen Melandrach is full of “cold anger”.
- There are heaps off effects into the concessions that may has become built to brand new metallic dragons. Connerad Brawnanvil and you will King Melandrach in particular can be outraged.
- Allocate the fresh dragons (get a hold of less than).
- Objective – check out Xonthal’s tower to extract an excellent cult defector with his dragon cover up. Definitely make use of the flavor text regarding page 63 right here! Iskander keeps delivered an email to your Council.
- Goal – go to Thay so you can maybe generate certain Purple Wizards. Purple Genius Nyh Illmych (fun name to state out loud) wishes the Pcs to get to Thay (look for page 75 to possess details).
There clearly was a part with the webpage 20 one states the brand new Personal computers is to determine what to do with the fresh metallic dragons from the the convenience.
Nevertheless the guide will not say how many dragons he’s got, otherwise just what designs he is
- Lords’ Alliance: Each member wants a dragon for his/her city.
- Harpers: Want a dragon for intelligence gathering (scouting out the Well of Dragons?)
- Order of Gauntlet: Want a dragon to guard Elturel.
- Emerald Enclave: Want a dragon to protect an ancient treant known as The Grandfather Tree.
The fresh new tower is in the Greypeak Mountains towards east. It’s most close to Parnast. It appears as though it is around 500 kilometers out of Waterdeep.
This new Hedge Network: As the PCs enter the maze, be sure to read them the flavor on page 64, where Iskander shouts to them from the tower. It’s easy to forget, and it is very important.
Traveling: Basically, if the PCs try to fly or climb over the walls, they enter thick, impassable brambles. If the PCs somehow “cheat” to get to the tower, it has no entrances – just smooth impassable stone.
The fresh Sundial: This maze is all about the Sundial. The PCs must figure out which of the eight paths to take on five separate occasions. The sundial offers a different clue with its shadow each time. You should probably print out a map of the sundial area, or draw one. This area can be very frustrating for the players, as the solution doesn’t really make a lot of sense. You might want to have an NPC sidekick around to steer the PCs when if they start to get bogged down.
This new Monsters was a while Weakened: Taking a wrong path leads to an encounter area. The only way to get back to a sundial is to find a hidden gem in the area. Some of these areas are very cool. The monsters weren’t much of a challenge for my PCs. You might want to use two gorgons instead of one. You also might want to overhaul the Carnivorous Garden, as it is a bit of a drag. Area 6 is particularly easy.. the animated armor is no match for your high-level PCs. You might want to change it to a trap area.