BlueCast X5 has been designed in order to help jewelers in realizing difficult models where dimensional accuracy and structural qualities are required. X5 is raw material based on a synthetized oligomer produced by BlueCast, for which patent is going to be applied. Thank to this resin, it is possible reach outstanding direct casting quality with any type of investment. X5 fits all jewelry needs from filigree to medals as well dental ones. Printed parts are strong enough to be handled without post-cure process, allowing for a faster, simpler workflow.
- Excellent casting of small engravings both positive and negative
- Fast and detailed
- No expansion during burnout, sublimation starts at 130 Celsius
- Burnout will not release aggressive chemicals to investment (80% of burnout is composed by carbon dioxide and water and oxygen that is used to complete combustion)
- No need of post-curing
X-One® is the real meltable resin developed and produce by BlueCast® for DLP and Monochromatic LCD machines. Thanks to the low temperature melting polymer it ensures smooth surface finish and perfect lettering. X-One® was developed by BLueCast R&D in order to allow perfect casting results with any kind of investments and burnout cycles. X-One® is the first castable resin with 0% shrinkage and an extreme dimensional stability.
- Finally, you can cast in any casting house/service every kind of pattern with text, engravings, micropavè etc.
- Perfect casting results with any kind of investments and burnout cycles. Low temperature burnout compatibility (even if we recommend 750°C last stage, everything is burned out at 680°C).
- Toxic and carcinogenic component free, Low fumes emission during burnout. Very low VOC and negligible smell.