Raise3D E 2
Featuring Independent Dual Extrusion System(IDEX), an easy-to-use, durable desktop 3D printer ready to improve precision standards, scale production, and add a powerful new manufacturing resource.
IDEX (Independent Dual Extruders) Dual Prints Simultaneously
Produce 3D models and their inverse simultaneously, increasing productivity and reducing print time.
Use both extruders in synchronized printing, doubling production capabilities.
An IDEX Printer with a Flexible Build Plate
Easily remove prints from the flexible build plate while minimizing potential print damage to quickly return to printing.
Industry First Video-Assisted Offset Calibration System
Spend less time calibrating and more time printing.
Intuitive User Experience
Visual Interface / Rapid Reviewing / Visual Print Progress / Full Adjustment Control
Raise3D has its own dedicated slicing software called Raise3D Ideamaker for their 3D Printer that can be used to prepare the printing job seamlessly.
Import your STL or OBJ file of your design and Prepare it using Raise3D Ideamaker software.
Send prepared prints over WiFi, and manage your printer with ease with the printer’s intuitive touchscreen interface.
POST PROCESS AND USE
Remove supports by hand and by using different tools. Raise3D materials are industrial grade and can be polished and painted.
Asiga Pro 4k
X:176mm, Y:99mm, Z: 200mm
- Best in class motion performance and the best 3d printers in the market. Raise 3D printers offer precise voltage control, effortlessly smooth movement and superior thermal performance.
- Outage power save features. Never lose a print when a power loss occurs, with our power loss resuming feature your Raise3D printer will keep running even after a power outage or interruption.
- Best quality build-in plate system. Raise3D printers are made with aerospace-grade material and an advanced silicone heating bed that withstands high temperatures and offers superior warp prevention heat distribution.
- Interchangeable nozzles: 0.2 mm nozzle for finer X/Y detail
- Precise positioning: 0.78125 micron positioning resolution on X/Y axis
- Unmatched layer resolution: 0.01 mm layer thickness
- Second Generation Power Loss Resuming
- New Extruder with Filament Run-out Sensor
- Next Generation Motion Controller
- HEPA Air Filtration
- Monitoring Camera / Timelapse Camera